- Movie : Coffee Ani Barach Kahi (2015)
- Producer : Prakash Kunte
- Directer : Prakash Kunte
- Studio : Everest Entertainment, Ravi Jadhav Films, A White Swan Production
- StarCast : Vaibhav Tatwawadi, Bhushan Pradhan, Prarthana Behere, Bhushan Pradhan, Neha Mahajan, Anita date, Suyash tilak, Vidyadhar joshi, Ashwini ekbote, Sandesh kulkarni, Dilip Prabhavalkar, Suhas Joshi, Avinash Narkar, Anuja Sathe, Bappa Joshi
- Script : Aditi moghe
- Music : Late shri. Gajanan vatwe, Aditya bedekar
- Lyrics : Shri. Mangesh padgaonkar, Yogesh damle
- Singers : Pt. Sanjeev Abhyankar, Shashaa Tirupati, Rohit Raut
- Sound Design : Manoj v. Mochemadkar, Sandeep s. Madkholkar
- Mixing Engineer : Manoj v. Mochemadkar
- Background Score : Aditya bedekar
- Director of photography : Arjun sorte
- Associate producers : Lalasaheb v. Shinde, Sandeep Kewlani, Rajendra shinde, komal kewlani
- Genre : Romantic [Humor]
- Release Date : 3rd April 2015
- Duration : 1hr 40 minutes
Plot outline : What happens when two young people meet and start liking each other? Somebody takes initiative, express the feelings and then if both feel the same, they click . But what happens when Jaai and Nishad meets is comedy of errors. Jaai is a girl whose ideas of romance are blossomed by following all Hindi films. While for Nishad love is an illusion, he’s amazed with the fact that people are so desperate to fall in love. How typical it might be , but the fact is opposite attracts .Falling in love turns out to be an easy process for Jaai .While Nishad tries to figure out that how the hell he can like someone like Jaai ? It becomes pretty difficult for him to digest .After a lot of thinking, when he isn’t left with any other option than to accept the fact that he has fallen for her.Since they like each other, the next step would be ‘guy asks out’. For Jaai proposal has to come from Nishad, while he thinks that they will mutually get there.
So even after liking each other, being stubborn they stick to their opinions, till an incident happens where they need to take a final decision. Do they meet or part their ways?
Well , we all know the end. But the film is not about destination, its about journey which ends with a beginning.